[#4065] Cbsubs integration cbfields

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #228249 by erilam
[#4065] Cbsubs integration cbfields was created by erilam
Hi,

I have a rule in cbsubs like that :

The cbfield _UE_ROUTAGE is a radiobutton with two values "oui" or "no". Today I saw that a member was expired since 5 days and the value still stay on "oui". Is there a way to set this rule in order to have the change I was waiting for ?
Thx for answers

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #228257 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cbsubs integration cbfields
It should have reverted just fine. Did the user expire or cancel manually? Do you have any other plans that may have altered the field? Perhaps the user changed the field manually (is it accessible in profile edit?).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #228415 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Cbsubs integration cbfields

krileon wrote: It should have reverted just fine.

After checking it seems that this rules never works fine. I have two rules like this one and both are unworking. May be it doesn't work with radio button ?

krileon wrote: It should have reverted just fine. Did the user expire or cancel manually?

No he didn't

krileon wrote: Do you have any other plans that may have altered the field?

Every other plans are using the same rule

krileon wrote: Perhaps the user changed the field manually (is it accessible in profile edit?).

No he didn't

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

10 years 10 months ago #228430 by krileon
If possible please try the same usage except with a text field or perhaps a checkbox field. I think I see where this potentially could not be working properly within the CBSubs Field integration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #228480 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Cbsubs integration cbfields

krileon wrote: If possible please try the same usage except with a text field or perhaps a checkbox field. I think I see where this potentially could not be working properly within the CBSubs Field integration.

All plans have the same rules, with a radiobutton field.

I wonder about one think.. As you can see this field is set on "User read only : Yes", is it possible that it block the rule ?

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
Attachments:

10 years 10 months ago #228489 by krileon
Read only won't matter as it updates directly to database and user object. If possible could you try updating a text field and see if the text fields value will revert properly? This way we can confirm that the radio fields are the problem specifically.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn