[#4065] Cbsubs integration cbfields

10 years 10 months ago #228539 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Cbsubs integration cbfields

krileon wrote: Strange, you must have something else triggering a user store or something interrupting the reversal. Are you using CB Auto Actions? If so try disabling it and see if issue persists.

I use auto-action but for different action than this one. I try with auto-actino disable but same results

krileon wrote: Do you have CBSubs SQL Actions updating the field with a database query? If so remove the query.

I have CBsubs SQL actions but not one this field. This field was create for testing so there's no action on it..

krileon wrote: Below is process showing it working fine with a text field (what you should be experiencing with your text field)

Here are my screenshot :
CBSubs Field Configuration:

Plan After Subscribe:

Field After Subscribe:

Plan After Unsubscribe:

Field After Unsubscribe:

krileon wrote: If editing the subscription within CBSubs > Subscriptions it will not fire any triggers for integrations to function. Same for database edits. It must expire naturally or be unsubscribed from frontend or in backend user management.

Ok I learn something, I was doing wrong by editing within CBSubs > Subscriptions. It doesn't change for this problem but it's good to know, thx.

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #228551 by erilam
I've test once again this morning :

- with auto-action unpublish, same result
- with CBSubs SQL actions unpublish, same result

I don't know what to do to solve this problem... When you told me that the process you describe was working fine, do you have made some test with several CBSubs Field on the same plan ?

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

10 years 10 months ago #228558 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cbsubs integration cbfields
Please describe how you're testing for it to be working. You need to be subscribing on frontend through the dummy gateway for example. Then afterwards go to your profile and unsubscribe. That's the test flow I was doing. Please let me know exact steps how you're testing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #228580 by erilam

krileon wrote: Please describe how you're testing for it to be working. You need to be subscribing on frontend through the dummy gateway for example. Then afterwards go to your profile and unsubscribe. That's the test flow I was doing. Please let me know exact steps how you're testing.

It will be more easier for you to understand with this : video for test

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

10 years 10 months ago #228584 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cbsubs integration cbfields
You are not unsubscribing from frontend. When you unsubscribe from backend you are combining the unsubscribe with a profile update. The profile update will always have authority over CBSubs. Meaning when you unsubscribe from backend it's setting the field as INVALID, but the profile update that follows the unsubscribe is setting it to the value posted with the form, which is VALID. Please unsubscribe from frontend and it should work perfectly fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #228603 by erilam
ok Kyle, I have understood what you mean and from now I will say to my customers that the right process to unsubcribe a member is on the front. I've made the test with frontend unsubscribe ( see the video here ) to show you that it doesn't change anything, the field stay on Valid. :(

For the case we were speaking about in the beginning the problem was when the subscribe time was over, that was the reason why I was unscribing from backend.

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.449 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn