Question? Can you insert a form on the wall posts.

10 years 6 months ago #234754 by cmrpc
I was wondering if you can have a form appear on a wall post to be filled out and then posted?

Thanks,

Chris

"People say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Why? Do they think there’s a shortage of bad ones?"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #234760 by krileon
Please be more specific. What wall post? ProfileBook Wall post? GJ Wall post? At any rate it's no in both those scenarios as that'd be a form within a form, which HTML does not allow.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #234762 by cmrpc
Sorry should have been a bit more clearer, I need to change the GJ category wall post form and I wanted to know if I can do this without any repercussion?

Sorry about all this I have to take pain meds in the morning and it sometimes makes me a bit foggy.

"People say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Why? Do they think there’s a shortage of bad ones?"

10 years 6 months ago #234768 by krileon

Sorry should have been a bit more clearer, I need to change the GJ category wall post form and I wanted to know if I can do this without any repercussion?

You can modify whatever you like, but we can not provide support for such modifications. The GJ Wall integration is found at the below location.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/plugins/cbgroupjivewall/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago #234769 by cmrpc
I know you can't support it but thank you for your help. Would it be ok to PM you to explain what I am doing? Just want your thoughts nothing more.

Chris

10 years 6 months ago #234786 by cmrpc
Can you give me a starting point on what file and where to do this?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn