Question? Can you insert a form on the wall posts.

10 years 6 months ago #234787 by krileon
Review the below carefully.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/plugins/cbgroupjivewall/cbgroupjivewall.php

Each function is named exactly to its purpose. I don't quite know what you're wanting to do so you'll need to review the functions carefully and modify it wherever you like.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #234788 by cmrpc
Just want to create a form instead of a comment area so that specific information is posted.

"People say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Why? Do they think there’s a shortage of bad ones?"

10 years 6 months ago #234790 by krileon

Just want to create a form instead of a comment area so that specific information is posted.

Then you'll need to modify basically everything. You'd need to modify the display, the edit, and the save process to handle your new inputs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago #234793 by cmrpc
Thanks it may be a bit more then I can handle I do appreciate the help.

"People say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Why? Do they think there’s a shortage of bad ones?"

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn