[SOLVED] CBSub Plans not display on public pages

10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #236708 by LukeDouglas
I have setup three plans, each set to Access Level Public and Access Group Public. However, when I log into a user, it displays the 'Your upgrade options:' and shows the plans you can upgrade to. So how can I show all of the plans that someone can subscribe to even if they have not registered or not logged in?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 5 months ago #236734 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSub Plans not display on public pages
I'm not sure I understand your issue. A user not logged in doesn't have a profile so they can't view their profile to subscribe. They need to go to Registration or the plans URL page below to list all available plans (the plans must be set to display on registration).

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans

If still not displaying on the above URL or on Registration then ensure the Subscriptions tab in CB > Tab Management is public and published. If still not displaying then ensure you're displaying plans on registration within CBSubs > Settings > Global.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 5 months ago #236802 by LukeDouglas
Replied by LukeDouglas on topic CBSub Plans not display on public pages
Krileon,

Here's the situation. I have a client that wants to offer a Members Only areas of his website for a subscription fee to the general public. Therefore, I need the ability to display the various subscription plans to people who are not registered and just 'public' viewers.

Is this possible? If not, why not? If they have to join to see what subscriptions are available, that is not logical. Most people want to see what it costs before they decide. Don't you?

So how can I do this?

Luke

10 years 5 months ago #236832 by krileon
Yes, it's possible. You can use the above plans URL to send them to a page that displays all available plans to them or they should also see plans available to them on the Registration page. If a user attempts to access a location protected by a subscription they don't have then CBSubs automatically displays to them the subscription they need (this assumes everything is set as Public so CBSubs can do the access check and not Joomla). You need to ensure your CBSubs plans are configured properly. They should be set to display on registration (see Workflows tab) and be Publicly accessible (see Access tab).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 5 months ago #236856 by LukeDouglas
Replied by LukeDouglas on topic CBSub Plans not display on public pages
Krileon,

Here is a screenshot of list of plans as well as one of the plans.

10 years 5 months ago #236897 by krileon
Configuration looks correct. Yet none of your plans are displaying on registration? Please ensure the Subscription tab within CB > Tab Management is enabled, published, and public. Next navigate to CBSubs > Settings > Global ensure "Show subscription plans at registration:" is set to "Yes".

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn