Problem to reactivate a plan

10 years 4 months ago #238536 by netassopro
Problem to reactivate a plan was created by netassopro
Hi,

I don't why but since that i have migrated my old cbsubs, i have now a problem with the users who want to reactivate their plans. When they click on the link, they have this message on the next page :

You are not authorized to view this page!
No result.

Any idea ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago #238552 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem to reactivate a plan
Ensure you have a public and published Joomla menu item to CBs profile page. Ensure CB Paid Subscriptions within CB > Plugin Management is public and published. Also ensure Subscriptions within CB > Tab Management is public and published.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 months ago #238606 by netassopro
Replied by netassopro on topic Problem to reactivate a plan
Yes , all it's ok.
I have just the problem for the renew, the subscription is ok.
An other idea ?

10 years 4 months ago #238609 by krileon
So when they click the Renew button they receive the error in your original post? Is this correct? Are you using any SEF? If so try disabling it and see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 months ago #238611 by netassopro
Replied by netassopro on topic Problem to reactivate a plan
Yes i turn off the Joomla SEF and now it works.
How i can i let the Joomla SEF on and make it work ?
The URL look like "registration/pluginclass?user=1261&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions"
and return
"
You are not authorized to view this page!
No result.
"

10 years 4 months ago #238617 by krileon
You shouldn't have any issues with SEF. CB works with Joomla SEF. Are you using 3rd party SEF or just Joomla SEF? If using just Joomla SEF ensure your htaccess file is correct when using URL rewriting.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn