CBsubs and manuel payment gateway

9 years 6 months ago #252160 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs and manuel payment gateway

This trigger does not seem to work with manual gateway as it did not fire the K2 synchronize group action.

Yes, the trigger works. This has been tested thoroughly otherwise all our integrations acting on it (many) would not function.

Unless the K2 synchronize auto action is enable to change the group of a K2 user ?

Sorry, don't understand your question. The K2 action synchronizes CB profile data to K2 user. Check your K2 users database table to see if it synchronized. You may want to try a different action type. You issue could also be with the K2 action. Configure it for the after login trigger and see if it behaves as you expect.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #252329 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs and manuel payment gateway

The K2 action synchronizes CB profile data to K2 user. Check your K2 users database table to see if it synchronized. You may want to try a different action type. You issue could also be with the K2 action.

Yes it seems that the K2 action does not overwrites/synchronizes CB profile data to K2 user if the K2 user already exists.

We need to change the K2 user group with this auto action linked to manual payment, can you suggest something ?
The user has already been set in K2 user group 'standard' when registering and we need to set in in K2 user group 'premium' when the manual payment is recorded in the back end.

Once again we don't have these problems with automatic payments from the front end as in this case the user is automatically affected to K2 user group 'premium'

9 years 5 months ago #252334 by krileon
The K2 action seams to be working perfectly fine in my tests. I configured a simple change of Group to Site Owner on the after login trigger. After logging in I can see in _k2_users that my group has changed to the ID of 2 instead of 1.

Please check the conditionals of your action as well as the Access as that's likely where it's failing. Under parameters you can enable debugging then enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration and it'll var dump failed access and conditional checks.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #252338 by activha
I think that I found the problem
We used a after front end registration trigger to set the K2 user to standard group and the CB subs trigger to set it to premium group after payment change.
So in case of a manual back end payment the first trigger seems to be activated at last and set the user to the wrong K2 group.

Which leads me to a question : can I set a condition with several value such as [var3] = 5, 6, 7 to use it for several CBsubs plans ?

9 years 5 months ago #252346 by krileon

Which leads me to a question : can I set a condition with several value such as [var3] = 5, 6, 7 to use it for several CBsubs plans ?

Yup, just use REGEX to do it. Example as follows

[var3] Is REGEX /^(5|6|7)$/

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

9 years 5 months ago #253762 by activha

You could try using CB Auto Actions with the below trigger usages.

Plan Active
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditional 1: [var3] Equal To REGEX /^(5|6|7)$/
Conditional 2: [var2] Equal To A

Plan Expired
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditional 1: [var3] Equal To REGEX /^(5|6|7)$/
Conditional 2: [var2] Equal To X

Hi
I am coming back on this subject because we cannot get this trigger to work
Are you sure that this trigger will work in case of a manual payment from the backend ?
Does not seem to fire with the above conditions when we pay a basket from the backend with manual payment

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn