CBsubs and manuel payment gateway

9 years 6 months ago #251052 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs and manuel payment gateway
What I noted with manual gateway is that user is correctly updated to the correct uaergroups but some integrations or triggers do not work.
For instance K2 group is not updated by the auto action, and hikamarket group is not updated neither.

Hikashop developers use joomla trigger onUserAfterSave to record the user to the proper hika market group.

Can you make that the manual gateway uses this joomla trigger also and the integrations also ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #251133 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs and manuel payment gateway
Is your CB Auto Actions usage using onCPayUserStateChange or the after profile update trigger? Paying a basket from backend I believe is not going to do a user store so profile update triggers have no reason to fire. However, onCPayUserStateChange should be firing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #251191 by activha
I would like to avoid auto actions for manual payments as we have different payments systems for the same plan.
Is it possible to launch a manual payment from the front end for our moderators which would trigger profile update ?
Basically we would like to use the manual payment in the same way as an automatic one

9 years 6 months ago #251220 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs and manuel payment gateway

Is it possible to launch a manual payment from the front end for our moderators which would trigger profile update ?

No, baskets have to be paid from backend.

Basically we would like to use the manual payment in the same way as an automatic one

Automatic paying of a basket doesn't save a user either unless necessary. For your integration to work correctly with CBSubs you need to be using the onCPayUserStateChange trigger. It is the only reliable trigger for subscription state changes. User store is only done when it needs to be done (e.g. user information changed), which is not often in the case of subscription payments.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #251308 by activha
Kyle

This seems not right to do it this way.
It would have to be included in the plan integrations and not in the auto action plugin.
Any change of a plan in CBsubs should fire the correct actions after (front side and back side), if we add auto actions for each plan depending on what gateway is used to pay, that will be quickly crazy with the mods or the admins, and that's not easy to implement.

I think that manually paying a basket from the back side should trigger the same actions and the same user store as from the front side

Also, auto actions trigger are now in plain language and translated, which means that it is impossible to now the exact trigger that is used. In next version you should remove translations or add the specific trigger used for each translation.

9 years 6 months ago #252102 by activha

You could try using CB Auto Actions with the below trigger usages.

Plan Active
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditional 1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
Conditional 2: [var2] Equal To A

Plan Expired
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditional 1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
Conditional 2: [var2] Equal To X

This trigger does not seem to work with manual gateway as it did not fire the K2 synchronize group action.

Unless the K2 synchronize auto action is enable to change the group of a K2 user ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn