[SOLVED] CB auto action 6 breaks compatibility

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #250657 by activha
Well just to inform you that installing CB auto action 6 over CB auto action for 1.9 broke all data within CB auto actions table.

Happily it's a test website and I can duplicate data :-(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #250709 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB auto action 6 breaks compatibility
Broke all data? Could you be more specific as to what actions broke? There is a migration script included with CB Auto Actions to migrate the actions to the new usage. This release of CB Auto Actions is a complete rewrite. Some actions were deprecated.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #250719 by krileon
Was able to find the cause. A new nightly is being made for CB Auto Actions to fix the issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #250722 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB auto action 6 breaks compatibility
Can I simply recopy the data from the old 1.9 table ?

9 years 6 months ago #250728 by krileon
Yes, copy over the 1.x CB Auto Actions table then install the now release CB Auto Actions nightly and it should migrate fine as it's using the database table structure to determine if it needs to migrate.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

9 years 6 months ago #250764 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB auto action 6 breaks compatibility
Oups problem with transfer of tables.
After copying from 1.9 to 2.0 and trying to reinstall auto actions nightly build I get the error:
1075 Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key SQL=ALTER TABLE `yq0g1_comprofiler_plugin_autoactions` CHANGE `id` `id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment

What can I change ?

Screenshot attached
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn