Better warning on profile edit

9 years 6 months ago #251292 by activha
Replied by activha on topic [4785] Better warning on profile edit
By the way, there is also one very annoying thing on small device for UX when you use menus.

They dont close at touch meaning that you need to touch them to open then choose the menu item, and then touch again the button to close the menu

You should change this behavior to close at a choice of a menu item I guess

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #251311 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [4785] Better warning on profile edit
They're already setup to close on activating a menu item. What menu specifically is giving you this issue? CB Menu and the Canvas Tab Menu Nested usage should be behave this way. Some menus from plugins not yet upgraded may not have this behavior though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #251314 by activha
Replied by activha on topic [4785] Better warning on profile edit
This behavior occurs on all screens resized to 320px (test on Safari and Chrome on Mac OS X and iOS ) on the Canvas Tab Menu.

CB Menu behavior is ok though.

9 years 6 months ago #251319 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [4785] Better warning on profile edit
Ok, the mobile menu is a different usage from the non-mobile menu. Will fix for next build.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn