CB Subs Paypal Advanced Testing Error?

9 years 5 months ago #253814 by zingerdigital
CB Subs Paypal Advanced Testing Error? was created by zingerdigital
Im testing transcations using Paypal Advanced Gateway.

After I enter the credit card info and submit. I get the following message.....

Please contact site administrator to check error log.
No suitable basket found.

The log says this...........

paypaladvanced: USER1 is missing in the return URL: array (
'plugin' => 'cbpaidsubscriptions',
'cbpgacctno' => '8',
'cbpbasket' => '76',
'result' => 'success',
'cbpid' => 'cbp547ca0db77d47358013142',
'option' => 'com_comprofiler',
'Itemid' => NULL,
'view' => 'pluginclass',
'task' => 'pluginclass',
): Please contact site administrator to check error log.

Any clue on what could be causing this?

Robert

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #253823 by zingerdigital
Replied by zingerdigital on topic CB Subs Paypal Advanced Testing Error?
Nevermind on the previous question....

Now I did a successful test using the paypal advanced gateway with a test account. the redirect worked fine after the payment was made.

But once I enter live account information, then I get weird redirects.

If try to pay with a credit card, after the transcation is made, the finish page is shown in the iframe of the paypal layout c template. So It looks like there is a page within a page. and I dont see any completion message.

If I try to pay with a paypal account, it goes to the paypal hosting page, but if I click return to my website, it take me to a page on my site with nothing show where the invoice info should be.

any ideas why the redirects aren't working for paypal advanced live sites?

9 years 5 months ago #253833 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs Paypal Advanced Testing Error?
I can't see why your sandbox and live site results should vary unless there's a configuration problem between the two. Best I can suggest is review the sandbox account and the live account then see what configuration is different at PayPal. Then do the same in CBSubs for your gateways.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #253839 by zingerdigital
they both have the same settings.

The only different is that my LIVE account is using Paypal Payflow & Paypal Express Checkout, and the TEST account is just setup to use Paypal Payflow.

9 years 5 months ago #253843 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs Paypal Advanced Testing Error?
What page is it showing inside of the iframe? Has the Return, Cancel, and Silent Post URLs been configured correctly? Do any of the other layouts function fine?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #253845 by zingerdigital
Of course....when I try to do it again to do a screen capture for you to see what I was talking about.....it worked after I processed a credit card, it went to the "thank you" screen correctly. I didnt do any changes...weird, I guess its working now.

But I still have an issue If I do a paypal express checkout through the paypal advance screen. If I click return back to my website. It goes to my site but doesn't show any info where the invoice page should be.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn