CB Subs Paypal Advanced Testing Error?

9 years 5 months ago #253850 by zingerdigital
Replied by zingerdigital on topic CB Subs Paypal Advanced Testing Error?
I double checked my cancel URL and I think the "cbpgacctno" was not matching....so now that I have it correct.

When I try to cancel out of paypal to go back to my site I get this message

Payment basket does not login.
No suitable basket found.

I was expecting it to go back to the invoice page.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #253858 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CB Subs Paypal Advanced Testing Error?
Just as a unrelated heads-up non-technical side-note, in case you missed the big 2015 news (as I saw you mentioning iframes):

Using iframes for collecting payment information will put you in the new SAQ A-EP category for PCI-DSS 3.0 compliance starting Jan 1st 2015, and making you going through a mandatory questionary of 139 questions to go through every year + a PCI-DSS mandatory quarterly security scan if my understanding is correct: www.pcisecuritystandards.org/security_standards/documents.php

If not already done, you may want to contact your PayPal account contact (and if you use an acquirer, them too) for exact PCI-DSS 3.0 compliance requirements by PayPal ahead of PCI due-diligence time to avoid surprises. Or opt for a payment method that has much less PCI-DSS compliance hassles (and also less liability on your shoulders too).

E.g. This site is PCI-DSS compliant, and even though we don't use iframes, we also run on a voluntary base periodic PCI-DSS security scans, so it is all possible using CB and CBSubs, but it requires that your datacenter is PCI-DSS compliant, that your server is compliant, and that its settings are PCI-DSS compliant, as well as your company.

All of this is unrelated to the settings issue that you are trying to solve, it's just a heads-up to 2015 changes coming soon.

Back to your topic and your latest question:

Cancelling your purchase in Paypal will be (logically) cancelling your purchase basket in CBSubs as well, that's a normal behavior of CBSubs.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

9 years 5 months ago #253883 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs Paypal Advanced Testing Error?
Sounds like the cancel url being sent is missing the basket id. Is the basket cancelled in backend or is it still pending?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn