Edit CSS for Flexistrap template

9 years 3 months ago #256420 by pranaydhruv
Edit CSS for Flexistrap template was created by pranaydhruv
Hi,

I am trying to edit the CSS for Flexistrap template for the login Screen but not able to get it to reflect any changes from Responsive bootstrap.css ot bootstrap.css.
pls help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #256421 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Edit CSS for Flexistrap template
Why do you need to modify the CSS? Logo is supplied within Extensions > Template Manager > flexistrap - Default > Advanced by selecting an image for the Logo parameter.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #256491 by pranaydhruv
Replied by pranaydhruv on topic Edit CSS for Flexistrap template
Hi,
not logo, but login screen. Please see the width of it I was to customise the width and place it on the right side.
Attachments:

9 years 3 months ago #256493 by krileon
Ah, sorry; misread your topic. The login page is a component page. Specifically it's CBs login component page. You can't style a specific component page only as it has no classes or IDs to separate it from other component pages. I recommend adding a login module if you want it in a particular module location.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #256662 by pranaydhruv
Replied by pranaydhruv on topic Edit CSS for Flexistrap template
Hi,

Actually if I inspect this with firebug I get to a layout which I can edit and make changes that I need but I am unable to locate the source files in CSS to save these changes. (Refer to the attachment.
Attachments:

9 years 3 months ago #256729 by krileon
Our login page finds the first login module and loads it as a component page. Template CSS is always located in the templates folder. Specifically for Flexistrap it's found below.

templates/flexistrap/css/

Joomla however allows you to edit the CSS directly from backend within Extensions > Template Manager > Templates then click the "Details and Files" link for Flexistrap. From there Joomla can help you with creating overrides or modifying the files of the template.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn