problems with cb image gallery

9 years 1 week ago #263266 by michaelgreen252
Thank you krileon..i apologize for my open frustration and enjoy being part of your community..i know you guys are super busy. Ill try address 1 issue at a time on the forums to help minimize any confusion in the future. I will narrow down how best to approach my setup and i guess ask more specifically on my actual needs also to allow you guys to work on these updates. Thanks again Krileon.
The topic has been locked.
9 years 1 week ago #263270 by krileon
Was able to officially fix the video/audio players not working in userlists (also found and fixed youtube url validation being broken in nightly) for CB 2.0.8, which we should have released tomorrow so you won't need to do any kind of workarounds. CB Activity 3.0.0 RC1 should release shortly after that, but it won't address your CB ProfileBook activity issue as it doesn't log activity at all.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
9 years 1 week ago #263271 by michaelgreen252
Sounds great..and thanks for keeping me posted..im looking forward to all of these upgrades. Ill keep an eye out for cb2.0.8 and the activity 3..thanks again
9 years 1 week ago #263281 by nant
I have followed this thread and as I believe it has served it's multi-purposes I am now locking it.

@michaelgreen252: please start new single topic threads as needed if something here is still open. This will help others reading and searching for similar answers. Thanks for understanding.

Also, regarding your frustration (and ours) - software always has bugs - fact of life - nowhere do we claim that our scripts are bug free. Sometimes we are forced to actually fix things in our code because of bugs in other code/environments (e.g., Joomla, bad hosting, etc.).

This is what maintenance and support is all about.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michaelgreen252
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn