CB Activity

9 years 5 days ago #264138 by marketsetc
CB Activity was created by marketsetc
Is there a way to configure the activity tab to only show that user's posts along with any comments?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 days ago #264142 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity
If you view your activity tab you see the activity of your self and your connections. If someone else views your activity tab they see only your activity. There is no changing this behavior. Eventually viewing your own activity will also show activity you've commented on, but that's not implemented yet.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 days ago #264144 by marketsetc
Replied by marketsetc on topic CB Activity
Well, I am logged in as a different user, but I see my personal activity, not the user's.

9 years 5 days ago #264145 by marketsetc
Was also able to duplicate with another demo user.

9 years 5 days ago #264156 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity
You see your activity when viewing another users profile? If that's the case that'd be a bug. You should see their activity.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 days ago #264158 by marketsetc
This may have something to do with me being logged in to the backend. When I log in as a sample user and look at another user's activity, it's fine.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds