[SOLVED] CBSUB some textes not translated

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #267672 by gtrennert
Hello

J3.4.3
CB2.0.10 (latest nightly)
CBSUB 4.0.1 (latest nightly)

I have my site in french and most of the translations are working, but there are some exception and I don't understand why :

Example : I register, fill up all required fields and come to the page index.php/cb-profile/saveregisters :
here I have the following texts in english :

Your registration data has now been saved, but your subscription isn't active yet. You need now to pay the subscription:
Please click now on this button to pay:

Other textes like "Votre adresse de facturation:" or "Annuler paiement et la souscription" are translated to french.

Please help !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #267696 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSUB some textes not translated
That's the text supplied in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets. The language string for the first sentence is as follows.

'YOUR_REGISTRATION_DATA_HAS_NOW_BEEN_SAVED_BUT_YOUR_a8bdff' => 'Your registration data has now been saved, but your subscription isn\'t active yet. You need now to pay the subscription:',

If you changed any of the strings in any way then the above won't do anything though and you need to add new language strings to your language files for your custom strings.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 9 months ago #267699 by gtrennert
Replied by gtrennert on topic CBSUB some textes not translated
I did not change any of this texts :

In components\com_comprofiler\plugin\language\cbpaidsubscriptionsfrench\admin_french.php I have :

'Your registration data has now been saved, but your subscription isn\'t active yet. You need now to pay the subscription:' => 'Vos données d\'inscription sont maintenant sauvegardées, mais votre souscription n\'est pas encore active. Vous devez maintenant payer votre souscription:',

In components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbpaidsubscriptions\language\default_language\language.php I have :

'YOUR_REGISTRATION_DATA_HAS_NOW_BEEN_SAVED_BUT_YOUR_a8bdff' => 'Your registration data has now been saved, but your subscription isn\'t active yet. You need now to pay the subscription:',

So Why its not translating - I must miss something !
Attachments:

8 years 9 months ago #267724 by krileon
Your language plugin appears to be out of date. You need to be using the language string provided and it should be in language.php of your CBSubs language plugin and not the admin language file.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 9 months ago #267788 by gtrennert
Replied by gtrennert on topic CBSUB some textes not translated
I just had a look at Forge CBSUB French and this is what I find there :

The last file dates from february and I have it already

Your language plugin appears to be out of date

So I do not really understand what you are saying here as I think have the last one.

Please can you give me some structured procedure about keeping translations up to date - this point is not clear at all to me !
Attachments:

8 years 9 months ago #267790 by krileon
Yup, that's out of date. Nick only generates new language plugins when it's 100%. See the below transifex project where it is not yet 100%.

www.transifex.com/projects/p/cbsubs/language/fr_FR/

The language plugin you're currently using is not up to date for CBSubs 4.x stable.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn