[SOLVED] CBSUB some textes not translated

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #268031 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSUB some textes not translated
The WYSIWYG editor is usually adding the <p element back in on every save. Within Extensions > Plugin Manager editor your WYSIWYG editor plugin and change it so it doesn't use paragraph elements for linebreaks, but instead br elements. That should stop it from doing it. Then edit the parameter again, remove the <p elements, remove any extra whitespace, then save and its language string should work fine. If the string was changed from its default then copy the string and add a translation for it as follows.

'YOUR STRING' => 'YOUR TRANSLATION',

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #268040 by gtrennert
Replied by gtrennert on topic CBSUB some textes not translated
Thanks !

krileon wrote: The WYSIWYG editor is usually adding the <p element back in on every save. Within Extensions > Plugin Manager editor your WYSIWYG editor plugin and change it so it doesn't use paragraph elements for linebreaks, but instead br elements. That should stop it from doing it ...

I did the changes to the editor plugin and deleted all the p-tags - and as you said saving does not insert the not wished new-line-tags

krileon wrote: ... remove the <p elements, remove any extra whitespace, then save and its language string should work fine.

As I said I removed all p-tags (there were no whitespaces) - but the language string does not work !

krileon wrote: ... If the string was changed from its default then copy the string and add a translation for it as follows ...

The string has not be changed - its the original. There must be some other problem :(

8 years 9 months ago #268056 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 9 months ago #268059 by gtrennert
I just checked not only the first text but also the others and there is one that works since I followed your indications :
"Please click now on this button to pay:" is now translated correctly to "Merci de cliquer maintenant sur ce bouton pour payer:"

The only difference I find is that in CB Paid Subscriptions: General plugin settings I see :
"Your registration data has now been saved, but your subscription isn't active yet. You need now to pay the subscription:" (there are no whitespaces before or after)
and in the default language file I see :
Your registration data has now been saved, but your subscription isn\'t active yet. You need now to pay the subscription:

Maybe the \ causes the problem ?

The text "Sales Tax" is not translated

The "for" between duration and username is not translated, but as I modified the value in the setting to "pour" I thought that I do not need to insert some translation string somewhere !?

I created an access for you and pm it to you now ...

8 years 9 months ago #268116 by krileon

Maybe the \ causes the problem ?

Nope, that's to escape the single quote so it won't be invalid PHP. That language string should be as follows.

'YOUR_REGISTRATION_DATA_HAS_NOW_BEEN_SAVED_BUT_YOUR_a8bdff'	=>	'Your registration data has now been saved, but your subscription isn\'t active yet. You need now to pay the subscription:',

The text "Sales Tax" is not translated

Looks like there's 2 language strings for sales that that would need to be translated. They're in language.php as follows.

'SALES_TAX_542702'	=>	'Sales Tax',
'SALES_TAX_36e536'	=>	'Sales tax',

The "for" between duration and username is not translated, but as I modified the value in the setting to "pour" I thought that I do not need to insert some translation string somewhere !?

The "Text -duration- FOR -price-" isn't the string you're using. I believe you're seeing the below usage.

'ITEMSALIASES_FOR_USERNAME_4643af'	=>	'[ITEMS_ALIASES] for [USERNAME]',

It could also be the below. I'm not sure exactly.

'PREFIXTEXT_ITEMNAME_FOR_USERNAME_ab86cf'	=>	'[PREFIX_TEXT] [ITEM_NAME] for [USERNAME]',

Again, the language file is incomplete. It was only 70% completed when I built it. That means 30% of the strings are not translated. You'll need to edit its language files and translate those that aren't translated on contribute to the transifex project so a 100% plugin an be built.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

8 years 9 months ago #268247 by gtrennert
I have checked this language strings and I can see them in the french file (even if this file does not contain 100% of translations)
I sent you PM

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn