CBSubs nightly build impossible to upgrade to a plan

8 years 4 months ago #275320 by activha
Hello

Just installed latest CB (pkg_communitybuilder_2.0.12.ci.2015.12.16.00.20) and CBsubs (CBSubs-4.0.1.ci.2015.12.11.00.20) nightly build (today 16/12/15) in order to find out if it would fix existing problems.

Since installing it is impossible for our users to subscribe to other plans in CBsubs.
Did you change something important in latest CBsubs build ?

How can I revert to version used a month ago ? shall I revert to default stable one ?

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #275325 by krileon

Since installing it is impossible for our users to subscribe to other plans in CBsubs.

Impossible how? The plans don't show? No button? Error on attempt to subscribe?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 4 months ago #275326 by activha
Seems that the page reloads itself without taking into account subscription or unsubscription.

I checked on the old site, seems like this occurs since a few weeks :-(

It has to do with how CB deals with urls and menus. If we start from profile url, then it is possible to subscribe/unsubscribe, but if we start from the dedicated page for our special plans, then it fails.

I have tried resaving menus in admin for CBsubs without any success

any idea ?

8 years 4 months ago #275327 by krileon
I'm unable to confirm your issue. Please ensure all Joomla menu items pointing to CB are valid internal menu items. If you migrated from CB 1.x please go through your menu items and correct their menutype as needed. This could be a SEF problem, especially if using 3rd party SEF, please try turning off SEF entirely if is enabled.

but if we start from the dedicated page for our special plans

Is this a Joomla article for example that links to your plans or is it just the plans page directly accessed it self?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 4 months ago #275331 by activha
No this is not SEF problem we only use default joomla SEF
Just tried with SEF deactivated and got the same behavior.

I guess it has to do with itemid, maybe CBsubs checks the itemid to compare to default profile one ?

All menus have been resaved, so it could not come from here

Kind of remind me of the problem that we had recently with renewing subscriptions for our users, seems like CBsubs has a problem with some menu itemid

We need to find a solution for this as our users cannot subscribe to their choices

8 years 4 months ago #275333 by krileon

but if we start from the dedicated page for our special plans

What is the dedicated page? How are you linking to it? An External Joomla menu item to CBSubs plans page?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.389 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn