CBSubs nightly build impossible to upgrade to a plan

8 years 4 months ago #275336 by activha
No this is a recreated menu/CB/plugin with plans id page.
This page shows plans that are not shown by default but only shown when specifically called.
We have the same problem with all CB/plugin/plans pages : impossible to subscribe/unsubscribe
Plans behavior through standard profile page is correct though : for instance unsubscribing from the profile page works, but not from a menu/CB/plugin cbsubs page

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #275346 by krileon
Seams to be working fine in my tests. Clicking a the button to upgrade on a plans page properly takes me to its basket. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials with exact steps to reproduce and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 4 months ago #275355 by krileon
I'm not seeing anything obvious causing this. I've passed your info to Beat to see where in the source there could be a return redirect in place and what could trigger it if one even exists. I'm more inclined to believe you've a conflict, but the issue is you have such a massive amount of extensions installed it's impossible for me to properly debug your install without literally shutting off everything but CB and CBSubs.

This being a live site I am not comfortable doing such deep debugging on it. For us to investigate further you'd need to provide a clone of the site that we can freely toggle extensions on/off as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 4 months ago #275371 by activha
I have tested on a local installation, unpublishing system plugins one by one...
The last one was the less obvious : Community Builder System plugin
With only this plugin left, I can tell you that the problem comes from here

Seems like this is the culprit.
Unpublishing it solves the problem on the live website. Publishing it makes the problem happen again.
Setting parse urls to disabled or enabled does not change anything

Problem comes from this plugin
Can you tell me if it is compulsory or what needs to be changed ?

8 years 4 months ago #275387 by krileon
Possibly the GET mapping. Enable the CB system plugin and make the below change.

IN: plugins/system/communitybuilder/communitybuilder.php
ON: Line 50
public function onAfterRoute() {
TO:
public function onAfterRouteDISABLED() {

I don't see any issues with the code, but if something isn't configured right regarding the menu items there could be a problem.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

8 years 4 months ago #275401 by activha
yep that solved the problem.

I guess this will not be in next CB version ?

How can we find out what it the problem with the menus ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn