Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Integration with CRMery component

• activha
  • activha
7 years 5 months ago #288640 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Integration with CRMery component
I have thought about it but it seems complicated as the start page from the CRM does not have all the information that we need to send.

Could we imagine a direct query to the DB to get the appropriate rows/fields and then register with these information ?

do you think it would be possible to combine two auto actions that way ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #288645 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Integration with CRMery component
Auto actions with no triggers are just endpoints. They could be used for ajax, direct access, redirects, whatever you want. So yes you could chain actions. Auto actions actually fire a trigger after they're executed making it even easier to chain them together, but I've no idea how well that'll work with a query action into a registration action as the query action doesn't return anything.

You really only need a Username and Email Address from your CRM component.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
7 years 5 months ago #288646 by activha

krileon wrote: You really only need a Username and Email Address from your CRM component.

We also need to fill name, first name, company, address, phone because the next step will be to select a CBsubs plan for them, and manually subscribe them

This is the process when we have external salespeople sending to us manual form registration

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #288648 by krileon
If your CRM component doesn't provide that information I don't know how being able to execute a database query will help. That information is either in the CRM component or it's not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
7 years 5 months ago #288654 by activha
Well it's in the CRM but not on the displayed page.
So we'll go the php way with a button to call a php page based on the displayed CRM user then query the missing information on the CRM, then fire the auto action to register the user.

Can we then chain a CBsubs auto action to fire a subscription and trigger a basket asking for a manual payment ?

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #288659 by krileon
I still have no idea how you're generating this button URL with the users data in GET to begin with. You should be able to just send more of that data as I assume it's from PHP where you've access to their CRM user object.

Can we then chain a CBsubs auto action to fire a subscription and trigger a basket asking for a manual payment ?

You can redirect straight to the basket for a plan using the below URL.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=addplanstobasket&plans=PLAN_ID_HERE

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

Moderators: beatnantkrileon