Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Checkbox (multiple) not saving selections

• sclarke
  • sclarke
6 years 6 months ago #298591 by sclarke
Replied by sclarke on topic Checkbox (multiple) not saving selections
Hi Kyle,

We have Params available for Edit on the profile. But I have disabled all of the fields except for the Timezone. I don't have any integrations setup for the Params field in CB.

It seems that this problem is only occurring for some users, most users are not having an issue updating their Ethnicity field. It seems to be users that have been in the system a long time, years in fact. I don't know if that would have anything to do with the problem?

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 6 months ago #298598 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Checkbox (multiple) not saving selections
I've no idea. There's no code in place to treat users that have been around longer any differently. There's no reason for something to work for some users and not others unless something deliberately was configured to do so.

Try disabling non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 within CB > Plugin Management until issue goes away. CB Conditional can prevent a fields value from saving due to its reset feature, but that's only if a condition does not match which could be the case if you're conditioning the field multiple times.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon