[SOLVED] CBSubs lifetime subscription renewal

6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #298841 by activha
Hello

We just noticed that our users could not reactivate a lifetime free plan that they have unsubscribed if it is set to one subscription only.

This was not the behaviour until recently. Is it an hidden bug ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago #298843 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs lifetime subscription renewal

if it is set to one subscription only.

What do you mean by this? You mean you've set "Total number of occurrences of regular validity/price (0=unlimitted)" to 1? If that's the case it's working as intended as there's currently no functionality to reset the occurrences. If you mean the "Multiple subscriptions per user" parameter it should have no affect on renewals.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago #298845 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs lifetime subscription renewal
I mean "Total number of occurrences of regular validity/price (0=unlimitted)" is set to 0 and "Multiple subscriptions per user" set to Only one subscription at a time

After canceling the subscription the users cannot resubscribe to it again. We have 20 plans like this and they used to work fine up to recently.

I don't know if the change comes from the recent build but there was definitely a change somewhere as the behaviour was as intended until now.

Need screenshots or access ?

6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #298847 by krileon
Do you have a condition for that plan under the Workflows tab? This is all working perfectly fine in my tests with my lifetime plans. This behavior wasn't changed either. They should be able to resubscribe if the plan is cancelled perfectly fine unless the plan is conditioned away. It's counted as a renewal though so please ensure renewals are enabled globally and for that plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #298850 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs lifetime subscription renewal
Yes renewal are enabled globally and for those plans
We did not change the behaviours for the 20 plans involved.
There are conditions on the workflow tab but they were the same.
Setting off all conditions does not show the plan for renewal. The only way to make it show again is to set Multiple Subscriptions Per User allowed.

All 20 plans behave like this now so users cannot renew if they unsubscribe. We had the problem this afternoon but it may be there for some days as these plans are not unsubscribed usually

[REMOVED]: Attachments are not confidential. The confidential tag simply shows the message contained in it to moderators only. It can not be used to hide attachments. So I've removed your attachments for security sake.

6 years 5 months ago #298854 by krileon
Are the plans completely hiding from view or there's just no resubscribe button? You can see this working below in my tests.

I'm guessing you've a condition or setting somewhere that's just directly preventing this from working. The multiple subscriptions functionality allows it to bypass renewal or resubscribe functionality and would explain why that works as a workaround. This seams like renewals maybe disabled entirely. Ensure "Show Renew/Reactivate buttons" within CBSubs > Settings > Global is set to "Yes". Next edit your plans and ensure "Can be reactivated if expired or cancelled since more than" and "Can be reactivated if expired or cancelled since less than" are set to "Can be reactivated anytime" under the Pricing tab. Aside from that I don't know what setting you've set that's preventing this and will have to PM backend super administrator login credentials so I can take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.981 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn