[SOLVED] CBSubs lifetime subscription renewal

6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #298857 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs lifetime subscription renewal
Well all is set as you explain and was working fine before.
The plan are not even showed
Try with my details
[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT]: Folks do not put login credentials in the confidential tag. We've no idea if a Kunena release could break this at any time causing login credentials to be publicly displayed. Always use private messages for login credentials as there is no chance it could become public. Confidential tag is fine for minor things like sharing your sites URL or some debug information.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago #298868 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs lifetime subscription renewal
Have reviewed your install. This is due to "Auto-recurring renewals (*):" being set to "Yes: subscribe user to automatic recurring payments (*)". For lifetime plans that needs to be set to "No: single payments at a time". Please adjust all your lifetime plans accordingly.

Note this is working as intended. You can't auto renew lifetime plans. In a case where this plan wasn't free and you tried forcing lifetime recurring it would cause a lot of issues for gateways (it'd just be rejected or capped at the maximum of 1 year for most gateways).

It could probably handle this scenario a little better, but is likely a usecase just not completely considered as it doesn't make any sense. Free lifetime could technically just ignore that parameter entirely and have added a bug ticket regarding this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago #298869 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs lifetime subscription renewal
Ok thanks a lot for your help, I did not think to try this setting
Will change all ASAP
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn