Case feasibility

6 years 5 months ago #299036 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Case feasibility

I've no idea if it's feasible. I've no idea how proficient you are at coding or your experience developing payment gateways for CBSubs or in general.

No this is a project for which we would need investors and outside resources as we dont have the ability to code anything like this.

..just use a negative promotion to finally ask them to pay once your amount has been reached...

The thing is that we need a commitment to pay or a real payment after. So that would be best to buy something first and then decrease the amount for every donation. Is that achievable this way ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago #299051 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Case feasibility
What is this for? Please describe your exact usecase as there has to be a better alternative. Your usecase just does not make any sense for CBSubs.

No this is a project for which we would need investors and outside resources as we dont have the ability to code anything like this.

Ok, then it's not feasible. There isn't a developer that I'm aware of that can confidently create a CBSubs payment gateway. Others have already attempted this and thousands of dollars later the developer was still not able to deliver. Do not have your usecase dependent on this.

So that would be best to buy something first and then decrease the amount for every donation. Is that achievable this way ?

I guess if you issue a refund you could.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago #299123 by activha
I replied by PM

6 years 5 months ago #299126 by krileon
I did not receive a PM from you. You may want to check your Outbox to ensure your message was sent to the correct person.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago #299129 by activha
Sent it to Kyle !
Can you delete it ?

6 years 5 months ago #299131 by krileon

Sent it to Kyle !

My username is Krileon. There's a link in my signature to PM me directly.

Can you delete it ?

I do not have access to your PMs. You can delete it your self on the Outbox page.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds