Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] PostAffiliatePro update or conflict with last build

• activha
  • activha
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #299615 by activha
Hello

We updated our PAP installation and noticed that the api file has been upgraded.
Now commissions do not seem to be registered to PAP any longer and for donation test with dedicated affiliate id in the plan, we get the error Call to a member function get() on null

Can you check with included file if it's ok from your side or if the integration needs an update ?

Thanks in advance
Jean

File Attachment:

File Name: PapApi.zip
File Size:38 KB

PS I also noticed that there is no longer cookie green check on the setting tab
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 5 months ago #299617 by krileon
Compared the files and the functions we are using are unchanged in regards to their usage. Have you tried replacing the below file with your up to date file?

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubspostafpro/papapi.class.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
6 years 5 months ago #299618 by activha
Yes it's what I did first.
Affiliate id is correctly set in the baskets but there is no triggering of PAP.
We use a modified PAP plugin.
We only changed the class to getahacbsubspostafproTab and it was working great until a couple of weeks ago.
But for a reason that I cannot trace, commissions are not recorded any longer.
Do I need to include a special tracking code in CB page ? We changed the website design recently.

File Attachment:

File Name: cbsubsacti...fpro.zip
File Size:47 KB
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 5 months ago #299620 by krileon

Do I need to include a special tracking code in CB page ?

Nope, should just need to setup PAP for standard usage. You need to make sure PAP is working to begin with though. It should be tracking the affiliate link clicks at the very least. Since it's setting the Affiliate ID though the cookie is working at least from the sounds of it.

We use a modified PAP plugin.

A modified CBSubs PostAfPro plugin? Try using the one included with CBSubs and retest. If not working retest with up to date API file. If still not working I don't have a clue as the API usage we're using is unchanged. The error would be coming from without PAP API it self, which we can't do anything about. Please be sure debug mode and maximum error reporting are enabled in Joomla global configuration so your error can at least output what file and line the error is occurring on (if it's not please check server error log).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
6 years 5 months ago #299623 by activha
Did you change something in CBsubs latest build regarding the price ??
Code:
$price = $item->getPrice();

Because I get errors from PAP stating :
Code:
STOPPING (setting setDoCommissionsSave(false), because TotalCost is 0 and zero order commissions should not be saved. Saving commission interrupted: Commission save disabled in load settings.

This is for a plan that was working fine with commissions

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 5 months ago #299624 by krileon
Nope, was the subscription made free due to a coupon?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon