Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] PostAffiliatePro update or conflict with last build

• activha
  • activha
6 years 5 months ago #299625 by activha
Nope, just found the problem.

We had deinstalled the plugin cbsubs.postafpro a couple of weeks ago and let only ours which is cbsubs.ahapostafpro
Same code with only a change of class from getcbsubspostafproTab to getahacbsubspostafproTab

With your plugin reinstalled, ours works well. With our plugin deinstalled ours stops working.

So I guess that there is more than only this class modification. You should use getcbsubspostafproTab or other somewhere else and we did not notice where.

Can you hint me on this ?

Here is our modified plugin attached
Thanks

File Attachment:

File Name: cbsubsacti...1-28.zip
File Size:47 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 5 months ago #299630 by krileon
I'm confused so it works fine with CBSubs PostAfPro included with CBSubs, but does not work with your customized plugin?

So I guess that there is more than only this class modification. You should use getcbsubspostafproTab or other somewhere else and we did not notice where.

The XML calls getcbsubspostafproTab for the cookie check, but that's the only other location the class is called.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
6 years 5 months ago #299631 by activha

I'm confused so it works fine with CBSubs PostAfPro included with CBSubs, but does not work with your customized plugin?

Exactly, and it works fine with CBSubs PostAfPro included but NOT published, only installed.
If it's not installed it does not work and cookie verification neither.

Can it come from old settings as we upgraded since years ?
I must admit that this was a strange one

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 5 months ago #299634 by krileon
You need to change the class usage in the XML. You also need to adjust the $papFile variable to point to your plugins folder. Sounds like maybe your plugin is still trying to call the papapi.class.php from CBSubs plugin and not your own.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
6 years 5 months ago #299637 by activha
Well that was really stupid to forget those :-(
Thanks it will be much better this way
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon