Failed to load install from web. Please reload to retry.

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #328662 by galanopd
Changing PHP from 7.4.27 to 8.0.15 solved the error and I managed to update properly

This is fixed

This is NOT fixed, so my guess is that it must be something else blocking it

And finally the Documents -> CB Primer Book / CB GroupJive Primer Book / CBSubs Manual, remain with "Sign up"

EDIT: Connected to another Wi-Fi and the "CB Paid Subscriptions" is not updating locally and the same applies to the remote server (live server).
EDIT2: Published CB Subscriptions on another Joomla installation on the same remote server and same result, it appears in red
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago #328669 by krileon
Updating PHP shouldn't of had anything to do with this. CB is fully tested working on PHP 7.4. Your own install also worked perfectly fine for me. Server configuration problem or connectivity problem on your end was likely the culprit.

This is NOT fixed, so my guess is that it must be something else blocking it

Ignore that version checker. If Install from Web isn't showing any updates available your install is up to date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: galanopd

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn