Autocomplete validation for a text field with multiple answers

2 years 1 month ago #328768 by activha
As I have tried the same exact queries as you, I'd rather wait for the new build and will report back ;-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 1 month ago #328770 by krileon
Ok, new CB Query Field build release is now available. Its been updated with strict typing and PHP 8.1 compatibility. Every query field type, query validation, and query autocomplete has been retested in profile edit and registration as working.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 1 month ago #328774 by activha
Well, I have updated and retested with exact same queries as you.
The list shows correctly and the user id corresponding to the username is correctly inserted in the input, but then after a save the field stays empty, nothing is registered in the DB

I have tried to unpublish several plugins like autoaction, conditional, core field ajax, privacy but I still get the same empty value stored.

Also tried without AdminTools activated but still the same.

Mind to have a look at our backend ?
I send the info via PM, field id is 424

2 years 1 month ago #328775 by krileon
I don't know what else to suggest. This is working fine across 3 different installs. My guess is you've a conflict of some kind resulting in the field resetting (e.g. could be a condition). I can have a look at your install sometime early next week. I do not have time before weekend, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 1 month ago #328776 by activha
No worries I can wait till next week, this is the dev website before production.

But I'd like to have your look, I don't really know what happens. Tried to unpublish CB PaidSubscriptions and CB Condtional, but same result.

Let me know when you have time to look at it and good week end.

2 years 1 month ago #328777 by krileon
I should be able to review your install early Monday. Will likely need to install debug builds to find out where it's failing.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn