CBSubs option question

1 year 10 months ago #329346 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs option question

I noticed that it's impossible to click on "Change Pricing and Options" and that when asked for reactivation, that's always the default plan which is proposed (the first initial one). Is this normal ?

Did you update CBSubs to the latest build release and retry? The change pricing and options button is working fine for me. It's also working fine for me on our demo site below. Clicking the renew button without changing options should, and does in my tests again also working on the demo site, renew with the currently selected options.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

If the button does nothing on click it's possible you've a JavaScript error on your profile page causing it to break. Press F12 to open your browsers developer tools and click the Console tab to see if your site has any JS errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #329347 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs option question
Yes everything is updated to the latest builds and no, there is no js errors nowhere.
Also tried with protostar template and same behavior.
The button appears but has no effect.

Looking at the dev tools it seems like I don't have the cbsubsoptions.min.js or cbsubsoptions.js file loaded compared to your demo sites.

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #329353 by krileon

Looking at the dev tools it seems like I don't have the cbsubsoptions.min.js or cbsubsoptions.js file loaded compared to your demo sites.

That would certainly do it. Are you using any CSS/JS optimizers like JCH Optimizer? If so try purging its cache.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #329354 by activha
Nope it's the dev site, so there are no optimizers nor cache activated.
I have tried to deactivate CB plugins like autoactions or templates or conditional or others but no change. Tried also to deactivate plugins that may impact the output but no luck neither
Whatever template I try it's the same result, no js file.
Don't know where to dig...
We are on PHP 8.1 to test, could it matter ?

Edit: Just installed the Options plugin on the main website which is on PHP 7.4 and the cbsubsoptions.js displays correctly. Strange...

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #329356 by krileon
Ah, I think I see a case where this can happen. When subscribed to the only plan that has options. The JS isn't being output by the change options view, but is by the form view and display view. It shouldn't be output by the display view, but should be for the change options view. Will have a fix out today.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8946

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

1 year 10 months ago #329361 by activha
Glad to help ;-)

BTW could it be possible to :
- display a text depending on the price chosen (for registration page)
- authorize the price changes with conditions (only if the chosen price is more expensive for instance)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn