[SOLVED] CBSubs CIC Credit Mutuel gateway obsolete soon

1 year 6 months ago #330590 by krileon
It's next on my list after I finish CB Field Groups stable release, which will follow a stable CB release this week.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: agaudin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #330754 by krileon
I believe I've the API usage updated. Test payments can be made, but their test kit does not let me test response handling so unsure if the response handling is functional. I've contacted them regarding getting a full test account to be able to test this and am awaiting response. In the mean time I'll try to simulate a response and hope that will work.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 months ago #330756 by krileon
Was able to create the response data and confirm the changes are working. Once reviewed and merged will be available in next CBSubs build release. It's possible there's things I have not accounted for but without an account I can't do a real world test, but so far it appears working with testing data at least.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

1 year 6 months ago #330757 by krileon
Ok latest CBSubs build release now has the latest CIC Credit Mutuel API changes. I recommend switching to test mode and making a test payment to help confirm is working on your end as again I can only confirm using test data due to them not providing developer accounts.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

1 year 6 months ago #330759 by agaudin
Thanks a lot !!

I am not able to fully test it before tomorrow (thursday) evening but I will as soon as possible. Keep in touch !

Antoine
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

1 year 6 months ago #330792 by agaudin
Thanks a lot for your efforts. Busy at work, I had to wait for the week-end to be able to test, sorry fot the delay.

Unfortunately, the new version of CIC-CME gateway didn't work - it seems something is missing. I had to roll back the site to a previous version.

The difficulty is that I have to test your fix on my site which is in production. It takes time to freeze it, backup, test, and rollback in case of failure.

I asked their support to get another way for testing.

This message contains confidential information

Best regards,

Antoine

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn