[SOLVED] CBSubs CIC Credit Mutuel gateway obsolete soon

1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #331132 by agaudin
Everything will work as exactly it happens in real life.  :-)Separatly, I will get an email for each transaction, but it is a bonus to follow what happens, not something absolutely necessary. In this email you can get more details (both url's exchanged) see below - but you have this informations in your logs I think. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #331133 by agaudin
Example of email for your trial just now :

This message contains confidential information

1 year 5 months ago #331134 by krileon
Ok, this has officially been fixed. The completed fix is already installed on your test site. We should have a new build available later today or tomorrow for CBSubs fixing this in CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #331135 by agaudin
THANKS A LOT ! You"re amazingly reactive and you give an excellent support ! I tested also and it works (of course) !

I DO appreciate all efforts you made.
I have a busy end of week so I won't upgrade my websites before week-end but I'm already enjoying your support  :-)

Best regards
Antoine

1 year 5 months ago #331136 by krileon
New CBSubs build release is now available. So whenever you're ready to update your live install it's available. Thanks again for providing the test site as they still haven't gotten back to me lol.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 5 months ago #331218 by agaudin
Installed on both websites, and tested - everything went fine. Many thanks to your excellent support !

Best regards
Antoine
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn