Limit Shared Subscriptions based on user choice

1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #330035 by galanopd
A great great Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 9 months ago #330051 by galanopd
Changing it globally based on PLAN_OPTIONS_SELECT and PLAN_OPTIONS_SELECTED works fine.

Creating an Override PLAN_OPTIONS_SELECT_USERLICENSESP and PLAN_OPTIONS_SELECTED_USERLICENSESP does not.

Also tried an if condition within PLAN_OPTIONS_SELECT like
[cb:if PLAN_OPTS_OPTION_USERLICENSESP=""][label][cb:else][label]-[price][/cb:else][/cb:if]
or
[cb:if PLAN_OPTIONS_USERLICENSESP=""][label][cb:else][label]-[price][/cb:else][/cb:if]
but no luck

1 year 9 months ago #330053 by krileon

Creating an Override PLAN_OPTIONS_SELECT_USERLICENSESP and PLAN_OPTIONS_SELECTED_USERLICENSESP does not.

Try the following. Underscores might be allowed.

PLAN_OPTIONS_SELECTED_USERLICENSES_P
PLAN_OPTIONS_SELECT_USERLICENSES_P

Also tried an if condition within PLAN_OPTIONS_SELECT like

Same situation as above; try the following. Don't remove the underscores and see if that helps. Not sure if you'll be able to use this substitution in the price display through.

PLAN_OPTS_OPTION_USERLICENSES_P

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 9 months ago #330054 by galanopd
I have tried that too, unfortunately doesn't work.
Tried also on your demo site "add_seats" in professional plan in case something was wrong with my setup but no luck there either.

Anyways, I will use the global setup. At least for the moment I don't have any Options that require a visible price.

Thanks again

1 year 9 months ago #330056 by krileon
I think the issue is with the confusion of {OPTION_NAME}, sorry. It needs to be the option value name.

PLAN_OPTIONS_SELECTED_{VALUE_NAME}
PLAN_OPTIONS_SELECT_{VALUE_NAME}

Your option is USERLICENSES_P, but I've no idea what you named the values in that option. Example as follows.

Option: USERLICENSES_P
Value: 1_licenses
Value: 2_licenses
Value: 3_licenses

If the first value is selected that'd give the below language key.

PLAN_OPTIONS_SELECTED_1_LICENSES
PLAN_OPTIONS_SELECT_1_LICENSES

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #330059 by galanopd
Ok, it is clear now. But what if I need to override all values of a certain option as these options might be 40 or more?
Can't I override the Option with all its values?

I believe in that case it should be PLAN_OPTS_OPTIONS_SELECT_USERLICENSES_P or something similar...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn