Create Linked CB Gallery Media Items

6 months 3 weeks ago #335280 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Create Linked CB Gallery Media Items
Looks like you have the auto action returning JSON and you're not providing valid JSON. Provide what you've set for the Output parameters of your auto action.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 months 3 weeks ago - 6 months 3 weeks ago #335282 by PaceOnline
Replied by PaceOnline on topic Create Linked CB Gallery Media Items
return $actiondata['data1'];

Set to PHP and everything on No.

6 months 3 weeks ago #335286 by krileon
What is the "Display" parameter under the "Output" tab set to? If you set that to JSON then you're not outputting valid JSON is probably the issue. data1 is just the gallery object not JSON.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 months 3 weeks ago - 6 months 3 weeks ago #335288 by PaceOnline
It is set to JSON. Would something like this work then?
$jsonData = json_encode($actiondata['data1']);
header('Content-Type: application/json');
echo $jsonData;

6 months 3 weeks ago - 6 months 3 weeks ago #335289 by krileon
The JSON headers are already set with JSON return type, but the gallery object isn't setup to be immediately serializable to JSON (it compresses to an array, but contains many other objects not JSON safe). You should return an array of the specific data you need.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

6 months 3 weeks ago #335290 by PaceOnline
I am struggling to inspect the array so I can see how to display it. Is there some way I can see its contents?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn