How find a search tool of CB User ?

5 months 1 week ago #335945 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic How find a search tool of CB User ?
Thank you but my question is more about why I have a selection of option for drop down one choise field ? 

Let's look at the pictures : 
In picture 1 : The first field is a drop down simple choise ! Then filter propose me to choose first bitween different options that are without sense because I just want a docteur or A club... 
In picture 2 you see the s-drop down option ... Make no sense to set other option than "is"
If I chose a "medecin" then I ve a field specialités that appears just like I expected the "Titre" field should behave .. 

Can I solve this ? 

SereniTeam
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 months 1 week ago #335949 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How find a search tool of CB User ?
I've no idea what you're asking and your screenshots aren't making this any clearer. Not every field has the same searching functionality. So it will depend on the fieldtype. It looks like you're using Advanced searching which is why it's proposing additional filtering options. As suggested change this to simple any searching and you won't be see the initial filtering select.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 months 1 week ago #335952 by sereniteam
I definately need to let user seting their condition when it is about a text field ! ( exemple : name ... Code postal etc...) but why do I have it when the field is a dropdown field. I don't have this added filter when the field "Specialité" is shown ! It is the same type that the "Titre" (simpledropdown)

Is that more clear for you ?

SereniTeam

5 months 1 week ago #335955 by krileon
Because it allows a more advanced search of the dropdown field. That's really all there is to it. You cannot enable this per-field. It's all or nothing for advanced searching.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 months 1 week ago #335957 by sereniteam
Yes but then why is there no filter proposed on the field "Specialité" as you can see on my screen shot ?

SereniTeam

5 months 1 week ago #335960 by krileon
It depends entirely on the field type. What field type is Specialité ?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn