CBsubs recurring credits

4 months 2 weeks ago #336246 by activha
CBsubs recurring credits was created by activha
Hello

I need your advice on the following :

1) We have several CBsubs recurring plans with different prices for months and years subscriptions.

Each plan changes a CB field to add credits to the corresponding subscription with a formula like for instance for plan A : cb_marketing_currentcredit ADD [cb:if PLAN_OPTS_PRICE="negopack-1m"]1[cb:else]12[/cb:else][/cb:if]

2) We also have a marchandise plan in order to allow reloading of credits

The merchandise plan  has several options activated with different prices and the CB field is changed with the formula :  cb_marketing_currentcredit ADD  cb_marketing_currentcredit ADD [PLAN_OPTS_OPTION_comactcredits]

All is working fine except that we would like to find a way to automatize the reloading of credits.

Is it possible to have some kind of a recurring to trigger the reloading ? could we add a new subscription and what kind for this ?

I' like your ideas about this as I don't really see how to set things 

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 2 weeks ago #336250 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs recurring credits
I assume you're using CBSubs Fields or CB Auto Actions to modify the credits field? If so it's already automated. If you want recurring reloading of credits simply use a recurring plan with the same formula.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 months 2 weeks ago #336261 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs recurring credits
Yes but the issue that I have is that it should be recurring on the field and not on dates. 

say that once the field is under 1 then the recurring plan should trigger 

can I achieve this ?

4 months 2 weeks ago #336265 by krileon
No. I doubt we'd ever support such a case either, sorry. It might be possible in the future with custom development once we switch all recurring payments to token based billing as then recurring payments would be initiated by CBSubs instead of a payment schedule at Stripe, PayPal, etc.. but there's no plans to officially support something like that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 months 2 weeks ago #336268 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs recurring credits
Would it be possible to trigger a plan with an auto action ?

I guess this could be a very important feature for a lot of websites to trigger a plan by something else than dates

4 months 2 weeks ago #336271 by krileon
It's possible to automate giving them a subscription, sure, but there won't be any payment collection.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn