CBsubs recurring credits

4 months 2 weeks ago #336272 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs recurring credits
humm that's a big issue as we need our subscribers to have a way to automatize their credits renewal either at set dates or when they run under a level...

Do you have other ideas except trying to find another component ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 2 weeks ago #336274 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs recurring credits
It's not possible to just bill them whenever you want without tokenized billing, which we won't be implementing until later into CB 3.x rewrite of CBSubs. Even then triggering it irregularly risks triggering fraud detection and we'll likely heavily restrict this. I suggest just having recurring subscriptions for credits, which you can do now. I do not recommend trying to implement automatic "top-ups". There's good reason why it isn't being widely used across every app.

The best I could suggest is maybe automate generating a basket so on next login for example they can go right to manually paying. There's no way to trigger an automating payment like this though.

Do you have other ideas except trying to find another component ?

If one even exists then use what works best for you. I however am unaware of any payments extension for Joomla supporting this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 months 2 weeks ago #336275 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs recurring credits

The best I could suggest is maybe automate generating a basket

How can I achieve this ? when the CB field is under 5 for instance ?

4 months 2 weeks ago #336276 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs recurring credits
Easiest way to do this is to redirect their login to the addplanstobasket URL endpoint. This will automatically add the plan to buy credits to the basket and display the basket for them to pay. Example as follows.

Global
Triggers: onAfterUserLoginSuccess
Type: Redirect
User: Self
Access: All Non-Moderators
Conditions
Field: CREDITS_FIELD_HERE
Operator: Less Than
Value: 5
Action
URL:
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=addplanstobasket&plans=PLAN_ID_HERE

Replace PLAN_ID_HERE with the ID of the plan you want them to buy.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn