[SOLVED] Community Builder Login Issues - Seek urgent help

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 1 week ago #162348 by spandey84
Hi,

For some reason my community builder is acting wierd. I can register and i can login using old user IDs but new users who are registering the are not able to login. It does not give any error like wrong user id or password. This issue can be noticed only for new registrations. Please advise. This is my live site, need urgent assistance.

Site address: www.tag-india.in

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #162357 by krileon
CB does not spontaneously stop working. Something was changed to result in this. Please ensure users are registering using CBs registration and logging in using CBs login module. Any other usage can result in failed login or registrations. Please review what has been changed recently and revert those changes to see if resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 weeks ago #162368 by spandey84
Hi,

With all due respect, i am not able to figure out what is wrong. Only thing that i remember changing is updating cbconnect and installing JFBConnect. I uninstalled JFBconnect but the problem persists. I would really appreciate if i could use some help as this issue is with our live website.

--Best
Shashank

13 years 2 weeks ago #162374 by krileon
Please PM backend login credentials as well as frontend credentials for a user having problems.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 weeks ago #162387 by spandey84
Doing it right now

13 years 2 weeks ago #162394 by krileon
Have reviewed your installation and the culprit is the system plugin User - phpBB3 (phpbb3_user ). I've disabled this plugin and could now successfully login using newly registered users. Please contact the author of this extension for further support.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn