Error

Please login first

[#2514] cb_login Menu not nice

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #162616 by jojo12
[#2514] cb_login Menu not nice was created by jojo12
j1.6.3, cb1.4, different templates (coolness, ja_t3..)

Hi,I am using cb_login as a menu (not module). Then the login really looks not nice. (see image). In the module it's ok

I used the same thing in j1.5.23. Then login looks identical module and menu.

Why? Is it possible to change that?

I choosed the following params:
vertical, compact, icons and text
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #162642 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: cb_login Menu not nice
The login page uses the same layout as the module layout. So whatever you've configured the module to display as then that will be how the login page displays. Am not sure what the issue is as it looks fine according to the image provided.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #162648 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: cb_login Menu not nice

The login page uses the same layout as the module layout.

It would be better to say: "it should use the same module layout"

I give you an image of the module in the same site with the same params.

(this problem is only in my joomla 1.6.3, in joomla 1.5.23 module and menu are really identical)

Perhaps it has something to do with that you wrote in:

Re: CB Login - Attributes error not valid

Attachments:

13 years 2 weeks ago #162670 by krileon
Please check that you do not have multiple login modules as it could be using the parameters from a different CB Login module. Where are you seeing this attributes error not valid? Please ensure are using CB 1.4 and its modules.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #162677 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: cb_login Menu not nice

Please check that you do not have multiple login modules as it could be using the parameters from a different CB Login module.

I only have one module cb_login. And this is the official one from joomlapolis.com

Where are you seeing this attributes error not valid?

in menu it's not nice the input fields like that.
In the mentioned thread it's the possibility to put input field in a new line. That's better.
But why the text isn't inside the input field?
And why there's no cross in "remember login"?
Attachments:

13 years 2 weeks ago #162689 by krileon
Was able to confirm your issue and have created a bug ticket regarding parameters having no affect on login page for Joomla 1.6.x.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2514

But why the text isn't inside the input field?

This is because you've compact mode enabled.

And why there's no cross in "remember login"?

What do you mean? It's a checkbox and it's checked. If you do not want it checked by default please see the parameter "Remember-me checkbox". Setting it to unchecked will result in being unchecked by default.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn