[#2514] cb_login Menu not nice

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #162690 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: cb_login Menu not nice
It seems you don't want to understand!

This is because you've compact mode enabled.

But then both module and menu should show the same!!!

It's a checkbox and it's checked. If you do not want it checked by default please see the parameter "Remember-me checkbox". Setting it to unchecked will result in being unchecked by default.

Yes it is checked (see image) and in the module it's checked, but in the menu image (which should show the same) it isn't checked. This must be an other issue!

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2514

I tried your patch, but I get:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /srv/www/vhosts/mysite.ch/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php on line 1116
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #162699 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: cb_login Menu not nice

But then both module and menu should show the same!!!

Yes I know that, they do not display the same because of the bug.

Yes it is checked (see image) and in the module it's checked, but in the menu image (which should show the same) it isn't checked. This must be an other issue!

Again, as result of the bug.

I tried your patch, but I get:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /srv/www/vhosts/mysite.ch/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php on line 1116

Can't advise you on patch application. The patch is for CB team purposes only and used at individuals own risk. You'll need to wait for next release for bug fix or review how to apply patches. Patches are always designed to be applied from Joomla root.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12

13 years 2 weeks ago #162706 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: cb_login Menu not nice
Thanks. Ok. So we wait for the new cb_plugin.
Searching issues is something like looking for easter eggs. :cheer:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn