[SOLVED] CBSubs?

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 1 week ago #162846 by davelady
[SOLVED] CBSubs? was created by davelady
Hello: Sorry that I am sure this is a newbe questions. I have a professional membership and am using community builder on my site. I want to add the ability for paid membership levels and I see that CBSubs is the way to do it. Am I already licensed for this or is there an additional fee? I am running Joomla 1.6+, is CBSubs 1.6 compatible yet? Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 week ago #162942 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs?
CBSubs is a separate purchase from your Professional subscription. Further details including pricing can be found at the below link.

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/cbsubs

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 week ago #162952 by davelady
Replied by davelady on topic Re: CBSubs?
Cool what about the 1.6 question?

13 years 1 week ago #162994 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs?

davelady wrote: Cool what about the 1.6 question?

Yes, currently CBSubs is 1.6 compatible. There are still some issues with custom usergroups however in not just CBSubs, but CB also. I can not confidently recommend J1.6 to you however as it's simply too in-stable. Additionally most extension developers are abandoning it in favor of waiting for 1.7 as 1.6 is expect to have an extremely short life cycle. Personal opinion you should continue with 1.5 is possible. We will of course continue to improve out J1.6 support as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #163016 by davelady
Replied by davelady on topic Re: CBSubs?
Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I put a new site up and decided to go with 1.6 when it had just come out. I'm not pushing the envelope on functionality, and outside of some minor issues with articles it has worked fine for me.

Thanks for the info, I'm going to risk it! :-)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds