CB Subs testingproblem and other things

12 years 11 months ago #163404 by YesYesYes2011
CB Subs testingproblem and other things was created by YesYesYes2011
Hey

When a new member want to subscribe and pay with creditcard (in testmode) they can't get any longer than click on the creditcard-icon. Then comes a site that say its not a safety site an if you then click on the line where you can choose to go there anyway you get the frontsite of the domain.

As admin I should get a mail every time a new user subscribe to the site but I don't.
I have tried to look everywhere, but with both CB and CB Subs and GJ there is a lot of posibilities and I can't find the...... (uhhhh, my english :blush: )

GJ - When you subscribe you have to choose a group and it works fine now, but the groups are under one name called "Region" and now is the word "region" shown under the list of groups many many times :pinch:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #163426 by nant

YesYesYes2011 wrote: Hey

Hey to you to.

When a new member want to subscribe and pay with creditcard (in testmode) they can't get any longer than click on the creditcard-icon. Then comes a site that say its not a safety site an if you then click on the line where you can choose to go there anyway you get the frontsite of the domain.

What gateway?

As admin I should get a mail every time a new user subscribe to the site but I don't.
I have tried to look everywhere, but with both CB and CB Subs and GJ there is a lot of posibilities and I can't find the...... (uhhhh, my english :blush: )

This is CB settings related. You need to have CB Moderator group selected (see CB Configuration area -> Moderation tab) and make sure that each individual has the accept moderation emails setting set to Yes in the CB User Manager backend (see contact info tab).

GJ - When you subscribe you have to choose a group and it works fine now, but the groups are under one name called "Region" and now is the word "region" shown under the list of groups many many times :pinch:

What version of GroupJive?

12 years 11 months ago #163446 by YesYesYes2011
Replied by YesYesYes2011 on topic Re: CB Subs testingproblem and other things

nant wrote: What gateway?

See this screenprint.

This is CB settings related. You need to have CB Moderator group selected (see CB Configuration area -> Moderation tab) and make sure that each individual has the accept moderation emails setting set to Yes in the CB User Manager backend (see contact info tab).

The selected CB Moderator group in configuration area is "Administrator" and I'm Superadministrator so I think that's the right configuration?
In CB User manager is "Receive Moderator Emails" set to "Yes" for me.

What version of GroupJive?

GroupJive 2.3 RC2
Attachments:

12 years 11 months ago #163448 by nant
For test credit card payments you need to accept the untrusted connection message that your browser detects when it switches to https mode.

regarding emails - does mass email from joomla work?

Please upgrade GJ to 2.3

12 years 11 months ago #163490 by YesYesYes2011
Replied by YesYesYes2011 on topic Re: CB Subs testingproblem and other things

nant wrote: For test credit card payments you need to accept the untrusted connection message that your browser detects when it switches to https mode.

Yes and when I do that I get the frontpage of the domain and nothing else.

regarding emails - does mass email from joomla work?

I don't know what you mean.... before I installed CB Subs and GJ I got mail when someone subscribed.

Please upgrade GJ to 2.3

I will do.

12 years 11 months ago #163507 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs testingproblem and other things
HTTPS will not function if you do not have at least a self signed certificate. The best approach when doing tests is disable the requirement of HTTPS. Please navigate to CBSubs > Settings > Credit Cards and set the below settings accordingly.

User login session on https switchover: Keep user logged-in also in http
Credit-Card Form http(s) mode: HTTP (insecure mode for test only (not allowed for real use)

Please note this is for testing only. Do not use for live purchases (likely wouldn't work anyway) as is insecure.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn