CB Subs testingproblem and other things

12 years 11 months ago #163896 by YesYesYes2011
Replied by YesYesYes2011 on topic Re: CB Subs testingproblem and other things

nant wrote: regarding emails - does mass email from joomla work?

As Admin i get/got? mails when members upload images but not when a new member subscribe???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #163925 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs testingproblem and other things
I don't think the dummy gateway sends emails, but is just for testing payment processes to ensure plan access and workflows is working appropriately. Typically the email you receive is from PayPals end or whatever gateway you're using regarding a purchase made. Example subject of an email PayPal would send.

Item #XXXXXX - Notification of Payment Received from XXXXXXXXXX

If you'd like CBSubs to send you a customized/personalized email you could CC the emails to your self via plan configuration on the presentation tab or use CBSubs Emails to customize a personalized email.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #163929 by YesYesYes2011
Replied by YesYesYes2011 on topic Re: CB Subs testingproblem and other things
We also use offlinepayment and our members should be approved.
There must be something about the configuration......

I'll try to set CC, but I don't think that it should be so.

12 years 11 months ago #163944 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs testingproblem and other things
It's a known issue that Pending payments do not send any emails. We've a feature ticket in place to add support for Pending state emails so admins could receive an email regarding a pending offline payment.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn