setup can't find joomla XML settings file

12 years 11 months ago #164114 by pbols
i have managed to upload and install everything, exept for one file...

the file: "mod_cbgroupjive_j10" can not be uploaded.

I get the error message : can't find joomla XML settings file

what should i do now?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #164115 by jojo12
which system you have? This one is for joomla 1.0!

12 years 11 months ago #164116 by pbols
i have the 1.6.4

so it doesn't matter if i can't upload and install this file?

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #164118 by jojo12
You don't need it (only for j 1.0) even mod j15 you don't need! But is there just joomla 1.6.4???
The following user(s) said Thank You: pbols

12 years 11 months ago #164129 by pbols
everything is installed now, but when I try to login to CB I get this error

500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'm8897maa_joomla.jos_pms' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count(id) FROM jos_pms WHERE username='admin' AND readstate=0

12 years 11 months ago #164139 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: setup can't find joomla XML settings file
Please ensure you have the Private Message System plugin configured appropriate to the installed PMS extension. If you do not have a supported PMS extension (UddeIM) installed then please unpublish this plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn