setup can't find joomla XML settings file

12 years 11 months ago #164147 by pbols
Hello,

That"s not it, I unistall it and with the website I have the same problem now www.maatschappelijk.be

Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #164154 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: setup can't find joomla XML settings file
The issue is no one knows what your problem is. Please explain in detail exactly what's happening. If you're receiving the query error stated earlier then you do not have a support PMS installed while the PMS CB plugin is published.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #164189 by pbols
Hello,

I re-installed everything again. The problem that I have is that I can not select "comprofile rUser Profile (mandatory!" When I try to select it always changes to "Logout action"

Is this the problem?

12 years 11 months ago #164192 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: setup can't find joomla XML settings file
This is a known issue with Joomla 1.6 (bug in Joomla menu system for legacy menus). If you want a problem free installation you need to be using Joomla 1.5. We've still addressing issues with Joomla 1.6.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #164194 by nant

krileon wrote: This is a known issue with Joomla 1.6 (bug in Joomla menu system for legacy menus). If you want a problem free installation you need to be using Joomla 1.5. We've still addressing issues with Joomla 1.6.

Please note that this is more of a cosmetic issue and even though you see Logout action message, in fact the proper menu item is created (also documented in the CB 1.4 readme file in the package).

12 years 11 months ago #164195 by pbols
Will this be fixt in the future ? Because at the moment we are building an complete new joomla site with 1.6.4 template. I can not change this. But I still have a few weeks time to setup the CB

regards

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn