[SOLVED] Connection Request Java Drop-down Btn

12 years 10 months ago #165659 by krileon
Sorry, no idea what the cause is; something within the language plugin is resulting in your issues. We don't debug 3rd party language plugins as it's simply too many language strings to comb through to find what single string is causing the problem.

The best I can suggest is keep a backup then replace the original with English language file. Then replace chunks of the English with Armenian from your backup slowly (maybe 5-10 strings at a time). Once it breaks review what was recently added.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoyB

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #166319 by RoyB
Hi Guys,

Thanks, once again, for the helpful advice. Although admittedly a trifle late, I just wanted to say that this post can be officially closed as 'Solved'. Just for information for anyone with similar issues the problem, as suspected, was a single quote escaped with one backslash, where in actual fact three backslashes are required. This is due to the fact that the preceding backslash is removed by php but then passed on to the Javascript which also requires the quotes to be escaped. (Thats a non-techy explanation, by the way, I'm sure its much more complicated than that)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.392 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn