???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #166353 by gingerweb
Replied by gingerweb on topic Re: Profile heading change
Any ideas please ?

12 years 10 months ago #166369 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Profile heading change
The lines are subjective depending on your language file being up to date or not. Please just search for those strings. I can't provide what line your exact language plugin would report for those strings. They would've had to of been changed to begin with to display in the manner you're seeing. By default it displays as "FORMATNAME Profile Page".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #166374 by gingerweb
I dont know whether im being a bit thick here but im afraid i just dont understand what you are explaining.
I really havent changed anything in the language file (i didnt even know it existed) and the installation is but a few weeks old.
Is it possible you could explain to me (like i was your granny) how to achieve what i want to do please?

At the risk of complicating what should be really simple it appears that under parameters i have written (or it defaults) to "My One Golf Card Profile" and thats what shows up, if i change this it changes on the profile pages. so should this be changed ? of maybe you could tell me what to put in the language file and where ?
thanks in frustration !!

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #166389 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Profile heading change
Just reinstall CB and it'll replace your language file with CBs default language file removing any changes you've made. This would revert it back to default and should display as "FORMATNAME Profile Page". Am not sure what more to advise, that is where changes must be made to alter the title display.

Is the title you're seeing even the "User Profile Page Title" tab? Please try disabling it within Tab Management and if the title goes away then it is indeed as have been instructed. If it does not then something else is rendering that title.

You can also edit "User Profile Page Title" tab in tab management and set "User Profile Title text:" parameter to the below.

%s Profile Page

Your documentation will provide you with detailed steps as well as file locations, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #166393 by gingerweb
:woohoo:
all it needed was :

You can also edit "User Profile Page Title" tab in tab management and set "User Profile Title text:" parameter to the below.

%s Profile Page

thanks !

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn