[SOLVED] Double Login

12 years 10 months ago #168065 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Double Login
Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look. You don't need to delete anything from source, please restore the Joomla login module. My instructions were to delete from Joomla module manager instead of simply unpublishing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #168090 by cpetitclerc73
Replied by cpetitclerc73 on topic Re: Double Login
Here is a screen shot:

I can always control and make the CB login disappear but cannot get the Joomla login to disappear. With mod_login now deleted what file is this login coming from?
Attachments:

12 years 10 months ago #168099 by cpetitclerc73
The only extension I found is this:
codingmall.com/products-mainmenu-8/37-secure-login-plugin-without-ssl

It makes the CB and Joomla login secured with out a SSL certificate. I have emailed them to see if this product will help me . It is almost $40 Canadian dollars.

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #168102 by krileon
I see, that is Joomlas core login and user component. There's no way to remove this without using a plugin. Have installed a Joomla system plugin called " Disable Core Registration " (FREE!) for you that redirects from Joomla registration/login pages to CBs. You still have duplicate login display, but it's now CBs instead. This plugin allows you to specify a custom URL however, please edit it within Joomla plugin manager and specify whatever URL you prefer.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cpetitclerc73

12 years 10 months ago #168105 by cpetitclerc73
That is awesome. I must have that plugin for future sites. This has been a continuous problem for me and this plugin is short of winning a Nobel peace prize. Well maybe not but it is still a great plugin. Do you know the link to the download for it?

12 years 10 months ago #168125 by krileon

Do you know the link to the download for it?

Link is included with my previous reply, simply click the blue text. Direct link as follows.

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-a-security/authentication/1236

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.767 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn