CB Login problem.

12 years 8 months ago #172584 by nifas
Replied by nifas on topic Re: CB Login problem.
Hi,

I have CB 1.7 and CSUBS 1.2.2

Cheers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #172588 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Login problem.
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #172601 by krileon
Have reviewed your installation and SEF does not appear correctly congiured (likely bad htaccess configuration). The only reason frontend was functional was due to caching. Once disabled and purged you can see frontend doesn't function with SEF. Please delete your .htaccess and obtain a clean copy from the latest J1.5 package. Once done re-enable SEF and confirm if working. You also appear to be using dtregister, which is known to cause conflicts with CBs login and registration workflows.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #172664 by nifas
Hi Kyle,

I deleted the .htaccess and uninstalled dtregister... no joy.
I then removed csubs and CB and reinstalled CB no joy again.

I then disabled all other components to see if its them but still cant login??

Sorry mate I cant seem to see what it is..

One thing i did notice is that there is NORegister link on the CB login form??

12 years 8 months ago #172720 by krileon
I've restored your registration link. This was due to setting CB to be based off Joomlas configuration, fixed to be independent. Please PM your hosting panel login credentials as need access to accurate error logs. Unsure what is causing this directly, but no errors are displayed and can't seam to find the conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 8 months ago #172721 by nifas
Hi Kyle,

I was looking at joomla 1.7 last night to see if that made a difference in a subfolder and it all works fine.

I think i will spend the rest of today switching over to j 1.7..

Thanks for your help and patients

cheers
Doug

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds