user management problem

12 years 9 months ago #173093 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: user management problem
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 weeks ago #198291 by Lien
Replied by Lien on topic Re: user management problem
Hi

i have a similar problem, getting the same error
Fatal error: Class 'JLoader' not found in /home/..../public_html/libraries/loader.php on line 161

I updated CB, what also gave an error on FTP
JFTP::login: Unable to login
JFTP::write: Unable to use passive mode
JFTP::delete: Bad response
JFTP::write: Unable to use passive mode

So i switched FTP OFF in the server configurations, and the update was possible.
I currently use joomla 1.5.22 and updating joomla is not possible. when i upgrade joomla the whole site crashes and i have to restore my backup.

Nothing had changed between the time CB contacts worked and then suddenly didn't. Maybe with the host, but they say not..

anyone any ideas what is going wrong and how i can fix this?

12 years 3 weeks ago #198368 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: user management problem
Seams you've FTP configured in Joomla global configuration, but it's not configured properly. Try disabling it in Joomla global configuration. As the original poster never provided login credentials I was never able to investigate and have no immediate solution, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn