Multiple Subscriptions

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #173619 by mike5151
Multiple Subscriptions was created by mike5151
We sell access to hosted exchange services. I am trying to use CB and CBSubs to automate our billing process and then control access to our paid support services.

Typically, customers will have multiple email addresses that they want to host - some with mobile access (extra charge) and some not.

I have set up a subscription plan in CBSubs for 1 hosted exchange mailbox with an upgrade available for mobile access. However, that's a bit clunky if a client has say 8 mailboxes.

Is it possible for customers to order multiple instances of the same plan? If so, please point me at the variables I should be looking at. Or, should I be using VirtueMart to create the plans and CBSubs to control access to them?

Regards

Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #173650 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Multiple Subscriptions
Yes it's possible for users to have multiple subscriptions to the same plan. Please see the parameter "Multiple subscriptions per user:" on the Workflows tab of your plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #173655 by mike5151
Replied by mike5151 on topic Re: Multiple Subscriptions
Thank you, yes I had found that variable but I don't think I am being clear. At present if you are a customer who has six email addresses it will be necessary for you to complete 6 registrations - all at separate times.

Is it possible to say at the outset - "I'll have 3 of those and 3 of another kind"?

Kind regards

Mike

12 years 8 months ago #173703 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Multiple Subscriptions
If they've 6 different registrations then each registration can pick its own subscription. Aside from that don't quite understand what you're wanting as the above explained parameter allows them to have multiple subscriptions to the same plan (3 of Plan A and 3 of Plan B for example).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #182649 by mike5151
Replied by mike5151 on topic Re: Multiple Subscriptions
Hi all; I can see the step in the logic that I was missing now.

I hadn't spotted that I could have an 'integer' field - simple as!

Sometimes it is very easy to miss the obvious.

Reagrds

Mike

12 years 5 months ago #182658 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Multiple Subscriptions

mike5151 wrote: Hi all; I can see the step in the logic that I was missing now.

I hadn't spotted that I could have an 'integer' field - simple as!

Sometimes it is very easy to miss the obvious.

Reagrds

Mike

Glad for you, but I have no idea what an integer field has to do with this thread!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn